Protecting Consumer Privacy and Security
Thank you for visiting the website operated by LERIN Group Import Export Joint Stock Company. We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the Protecting Consumer Privacy and Security below to better understand the commitments we make to respect and protect the rights of our visitors.
Protecting consumers’ personal information and building your trust is of great importance to us. Therefore, we will use your name and other information related to you in accordance with the content of this policy. We only collect necessary information related to the purchase and sale transaction.
PROTECTING CUSTOMER PRIVARY AND SECURITY
Consumers or Customers will be required to fill in all information according to the form fields available on the Website lerimex.com such as: Full name, address (home or office), email address ( company or individual), phone number (mobile, home or office), preferences… This information is required in order to place and complete the Customer’s online order (including emailing reply to Customer).
- About cookies and web beacons: Cookies are data folders that are stored temporarily or permanently in the hard drive of the Client’s computer. Cookies are used to verify, track (protect state) and maintain information specific to the use and users of the lerimex.com Website, such as preferences for the site or information about the shopping cart. their electronics. Cookie folders may also be placed on the Client’s computer by advertising service providers that have entered into a Contract with LERIMEX for the above purposes and the data collected by these cookies is completely invalid. name. If the Customer does not agree, the Customer may delete all cookies already located on the hard drive of his computer by searching the folder with “cookie” in its name and deleting it. In the future, the Client may edit his/her browser choices so that (future) cookies are blocked; Please note that: If you do so, you may not be able to use the full features of the lerimex.com Website. For more information on (how to use and not to accept) cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Web beacons: are small strings of software code that represent a graphical request on a web page or email. It may or may not have a visible graphic image associated with web beacons, and typically the image is designed to blend into the background of a web page or email. Web beacons can be used for purposes such as: website traffic reporting, visitor counts, advertising testing and reporting, and personalization. The web beacon that LERIMEX uses is for anonymous data collection only.
1. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CONSUMERS
In order to provide services to Customers, manage and use personal information of Consumers for the purpose of managing the database about Consumers and promptly handling arising situations (if any).
2. SCOPE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Website lerimex.com uses information provided by Consumers to:
- Providing services to Consumers;
- Sending notices about information exchange activities between Consumers and LERIMEX;
- Preventing activities that destroy, take over the User’s user account or impersonate the Consumer;
- Communicating and resolving complaints with Consumers;
- In case of request of a competent state management agency
3. STORAGE TIME OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
There is no time limit except in case the Consumer sends a cancellation request to the Management Board or the Company is dissolved or bankrupt.
4. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY BE ACCESSED TO CONSUMERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
Consumers agree that, in case of necessity, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
- Board Of Management
- Third party services that integrate with Website lerimex.com
- Event organizers and sponsors
- Competent state agency in case of request as prescribed in operating regulations
- Market research company
- Financial advisor, legal and Auditing firm
- Complainant proves the consumer’s violation
- At the request of a competent state agency
5. ADDRESS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
LERIN Group Import Export Joint Stock Company
- Head office address: 35/5 D5 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- Phone: 0941 162 308
- Email: email@example.com
6. MEDIA AND TOOLS FOR CONSUMERS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
Consumers have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging into the website lerimex.com and editing personal information or requesting the Administration to do this.
Consumers have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of their personal information to a third party to the Administration. When receiving these feedbacks, LERIMEX will re-confirm the information, be responsible for answering the reason and guide the Consumer to restore and secure the information.
Ways to send consumer complaint:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 0941 162 308
7. COMMITMENT TO SECURITY OF CONSUMERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to a third party the personal information of the Consumer without the consent of the Consumer, except for the cases specified in this regulation or regulation. provisions of the law.
In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of the Consumer’s personal data, the Management Board is responsible for notifying and working with the relevant authorities to investigate and promptly handle it. and notify the Consumer of the incident.
Absolutely confidential all information of Consumers’ online transactions including invoice information, accounting and digitized vouchers at LERIMEX level 1 secure central data area.
8. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING AND SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINTS RELATED TO CONSUMER INFORMATION
When discovering that their personal information has been misused or violated, the Consumer sends a complaint email to email email@example.com or calls 0941 162 308 to complain and provide evidence related to the case to the Board of Management. The Administration commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 24 (twenty-four) working hours from the time of receipt of the complaint.